07-08 November + 10 November 2022
Online + face to face
The European Pharmacovigilance Congress organized by Pharma Education Center has become one of most appreciated international PV meetings.
Last year, the virtual edition of the congress reached a great success with an exceptional participation of PV delegates from all over the world.
International Top Speakers from marketing authorization holders, competent authorities, international pharmacovigilance organizations, European expert patient organizations and independent consultants animated the 3 days of conference with fruitful discussion, interactive sessions, Q&A, and focused round tables.
The Congress, now at its sixth edition, is a unique opportunity to get the sight of different international stakeholders, to learn more about the new requirements, the new emerging challenges in Pharmacovigilance and to discuss the possible strategies and solutions to address them.
The first two days, November 7 and 8th, will be virtual and will see the participation of worldwide experts and key opinion leaders.
The third day, November 10th, will be a face to face meeting in Milan, where you will have the chance to meet colleagues and the speakers of the congress: a great opportunity for the PV community to get together.
- Benefit-risk & signal detection
- Serious cutaneous adverse reactions (SCARs)
- Artificial intelligence in PV: opportunities and challenges
- Safety of gene therapies
- Updates on EU and extra EU PV regulatory requirements
- Pharmacovigilance databases & pharmacoepidemiology
- Safety of COVID-19: prevention and therapeutic options
- Patient centricity
- PV inspections & audits
- Quality in global PV systems
- Interface between PV and GMP/GDP
- EudraVigilance and CTIS